15 Unique Benefits of Milk
1. Bath and face mask to smooth the skin. Cleopatra reportedly routinely had a milk bath to maintain skin smoothness. Use one cup of powdered milk for a bath for at least 30 minutes.
2. Treating sunburn or insect bites with dilute milk plus a pinch of salt.
3. Furniture and silver furniture polisher with a mixture of fresh milk with lemon juice or vinegar fruit.
4. Polish leather shoes.
5. Fixing a cracked chinese ceramics. Boil the milk with ceramic about five minutes and let it react with proteins in the milk or the mineral kaolin in ceramics to close cracks.
6. Add flavor in a stew of corn and fish.
7. For hand soap, use milk to soften the skin with regular hand washing with plain milk.
8. As a substitute for shaving cream. The softening effect would be similar to a shaving cream that you normally use.
9. With a mixture of lemon juice, it can remove ink stains on fabric.
10. To clean the leaves on a plant to keep it shiny. But, do not forget to rinse with water after using milk to wipe the surface of the leaf.