6 Benefits of eating asparagus for health
Asparagus, the thin-shaped green vegetable is mostly found in some types of western food. Asparagus also has begun to serve as a familiar part of the diet around the world.
It turns out that asparagus is widely consumed as a healthy menu. Well, here are some benefits of eating asparagus for health:
- Several studies have shown that asparagus contains an anti-inflammatory which is good for protecting the body from various diseases.
- Asparagus contains vitamins C, E, beta-carotene, zinc, selenium, manganese, and antioxidant substances called glutathione. All of the above are very good nutrients to support overall body health.
- Amino acid called asparagine is helpful as a natural diuretic. This substance is also capable of removing excess salt in the body that are useful for preventing high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Eating asparagus at least two times a week is beneficial to improve bone health and prevent blood clotting.
- The content of antioxidants in asparagus able to help neutralize free radicals that damage cells and cause premature aging.
- Asparagus also serves to improve the health of the brain that prevents you from cognitive impairment due to folate content in it.
Actually there are plenty of healthy and natural foods around you that are beneficial to health. One of them is asparagus. Interested to try?