6 This that happens when the body lacks water
You should always get enough drink so that you don’t lack water. You are advised to meet the needs of the body fluids properly. To that end, the here is a process that happens in your body when you lack water as reported from harpersbazaar.com.
- You will begin to experience a series of health problems. Adequate water intake is able to decrease the likelihood of kidney stones, urinary tract and bowel cancer, and heart attack.
- According to a research that was launched from the book ‘The Water Secret’, water shortages can disrupt your body’s metabolic processes.
- Dehydration is able to shrink the volume of the brain. As a result you will have difficulty in thinking.
- Dehydration can also make your appetite increase. This is according to a research conducted by the ‘Public Health and Water Research’, which found that those who drank 8 glasses of water per day consume calories 75-90 fewer.
- Who would have thought that the lack of drinking can cause wrinkles? This happens because when the body is dehydrated it will reduce moisture which will then easily cause wrinkles.
- Less drinking can also cause bad mood that begins with the emergence of feeling tired, confused, angry, and depressed.