7 benefits of broccoli for health
Broccoli is known as the vegetables that are easily found in Indonesia. Behind the attractive shape and delicious taste of broccoli is rich in dozens of nutrients. That is what makes broccoli into one super healthy vegetables.
Reporting from indiatimes.com, this is the main benefit of eating broccoli for health.
- Broccoli is best used to prevent cancer. This is because broccoli contains anti-carcinogenic substances in it.
- Broccoli is rich in soluble fiber so eating vegetables is good for lowering cholesterol levels in the body.
- A medical study showed that kaempferol content in it is beneficial to reduce the impact of allergies in your body.
- Of all vegetables, broccoli contains the highest vitamin C. Coupled with flavonoids make vegetable broccoli into powerful antioxidants in it.
- Broccoli is good for bone health. For two natural substances in it that calcium and vitamin K is important for bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Anti inflammatory properties of sulforaphane in broccoli either to prevent damage to the lining of blood vessels which can decrease heart health.
- If you want to lose weight, multiply eat broccoli. Because broccoli are high in carbohydrates and fiber alone is able to make healthy digestion, prevents constipation, control blood sugar, and control appetite.
That is the virtue of eating broccoli for health. Because many of these benefits so that there is no harm if you include broccoli in your healthy menu.