Weight control is not only influenced by the large amounts of food intake. But also from everyday lifestyle. If you just suppress the appetite by reducing it, you are mistaken. This will probably make your body thin, but the intake of calories and nutrients will be reduced.
Here are seven strategies that can help suppress appetite naturally, according to fitsugar:
1. Drink more water: A lot of people can not distinguish between hunger and dehydration. Sometimes you feel your stomach is empty and interpret it as hunger and you eat foods that is not actually needed by the body. When in fact your body is dehydrated.
2. Exercise: Throw away the notion that exercise actually makes your hunger bigger that eventually makes you eat too much. That’s not true. Exercise will help reduce your appetite.
3. Do not skip breakfast: In living your daily activities, breakfast is the key to success. Therefore you should never miss it. Actually if you do not have breakfast, you will feel very hungry during the day that makes you eat lunch with a bigger portion and end up feeling too full. That is not good for the body. With breakfast then your metabolism will work early, and it will help you eager to undergo activities.
4. Consumption of protein: Protein can help you maintain energy and vibrant throughout the day. Therefore you should eat foods low in calories and high protein breakfast.
5. Tea consumption: habit of snacking after a meal should be replaced by the consumption of hot tea that will help you feel more full and satisfy your hunger.
6. Honest with yourself: Do you eat snacks such as chips, chocolate, ice cream, candy, pastry, and other unhealthy snacks when you feel tired or stressed? Admit it and change your bad habits.
7. Eat regularly: eating once or twice a day with large portions is a big mistake. The important thing is to eat regularly three to five times a day but small portions. This will avoid you to feel hungry that often makes you overeat.Tagged with: natural ways to reduce appetite, reduce appetite, reduce appetite natually,