Instead of chips that has high sodium, why don’y you change your snacks into popcorn? In addition to being healthy, there are many reasons why you should consume popcorn more, as quoted from Reader’s Digest Asia.
- Popcorn has more protein and phosphorus than potato chips and higher iron than eggs or spinach.
- Popcorn is sugar free, fat free and low in calories so the snack does not make you fat .
- Popcorn has the same properties as whole grain is a high source of fiber.
- Popcorn is good without flavor addition.
- Popcorn is cheap and easy to come by, you can even make your own.
- Popcorn is a right snack when you feel hungry but have not time to eat, but not too filling after you finish it.
- Popcorn is gluten-free, and suitable to be enjoyed with any dish such as fish, chicken, until salad.
If you are unsure of the popcorn sold in the market, you can make it yourself and give a sense of taste or smell as you like. Come on and eat popcorn!Tagged with: popcorn, popcorn healthy, popcorn healthy snack,