7 side effects of too much sleep for health
Sleep or taking a rest is needed by the body to stay healthy and fit. Because when you sleep, then the entire system in the body will be regenerated and the body’s energy will be restored.
Even so, it does not mean you are free to sleep as much as possible. Because too much sleep can cause health problems.
- According to some medical studies, it is estimated that people who sleep more than 9 hours in a day had more than 60% likelihood of developing diabetes.
- Excessive sleep can make you become less active. Because this will give the body a little time to burn off energy.
- Sleeping too long can also make your body become fat and this risk increases to more than 21%.
- Headache is one of the common health problems that occur when you sleep a lot. This happens because excessive sleep can disrupt your brain neurotransmitters.
- Sleeping too long can also cause back pain because lye on the bed for a long time.
- Depression can get worse when you get too much sleep.
- Your heart health can be impaired when you sleep too long and can lead to coronary heart disease.
Excessive everything can indeed have a negative effect on health. Including sleep. Therefore a balanced and quality sleep time is better.