Advice for Irregular Menstruation and Treatment
A normal menstrual period lasts from 2 to 7 days. The normal cycle patterns can range from 21 to 35 days.When bleeding occurs that is not fraction of the usual cycle; periods are longer or heavier than normal; occurs flanked by period; time between periods is longer than usual; or there is an absence of periods, this is called abnormal or irregular uterine bleeding.
There are a variety of causes of abnormal bleeding, but the most common is a hormone imbalance. At both split ends of the menstrual life of a woman, periods may be irregular.
The menstruation is distinct as monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of non-pregnant woman from the period of teenage years to menopause. Stopped menstrual flow is a main indication for conceiving a child. The common menstrual flow comes for 3-5 days and the normal cycle pattern range from 24-32 days. A change in hormone levels is a general cause of abnormal menstrual bleeding. This is called dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
The menstrual cycle is a cycle of physiological change that occurs in fertile females. Overt menstruation (where there is blood flow from the uterus through the vagina) occurs above all in human. The menstrual cycle, under the manage of the endocrine system, is necessary for reproduction.
Causes of Irregular menstruation
1.Over exercising that can result in irregular menstruation.
2. Deprived or mal nourishment that alters the menses cycle.
3. Diet rich in carbohydrates is also connected with hormonal imbalance and menstrual problems.
4. Some of the modern drugs can also provide rise to irregularities in menstruation.
5. It is also prove that the woman who smokes can have irregular periods.
SYMPTOMS OF IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION
• Pain in pelvic region or in lesser abdomen
• Discomfort in lower back
• Nausea and vomiting feeling
• Vertigo and dizziness might occur
• Depression strength occur
ADVICE FOR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION
1. Sedentary life style should be avoided
2. Proper balanced diet should be taken
3. Spicy and heavy food should totally be avoided
4. Morning evening walk should be regularized
5. Proper rest should be taken
6. Proper sleep of about 6-8 hours is very essential
Irregular Menstruation Treatment
Irregular menstruation is commonly seen in women. It can be absence of menses, excess blood loss in menses, tender menses, irregular menses, and menopausal syndromes etc. This disturbance gives great discomfort to women.
Menses are the state controlled by endocrinal system of the body. Hormones are the major contributor in normal menstrual cycle. Disturbances in secretion of hormones may lead to disturbed menses, foremost to problem to women.
HOME REMEDIES FOR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION
1. Carrot seeds mixed with saunth (dried ginger) are very effective home remedy for irregular menstruation treatment.
2. Ashok (Sraca Asoka) bark powder 5 grams taken twice daily with milk is very effectual and is highly recommended.
3. Garlic mixed with honey is very useful
4. Supari (Areca catechu) varied with gulukand (rose petal in sugar) give good consequences in irregular menstruation treatment.
5. Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), giloye (Tinospora cord folia) and shilajit mixture is also beneficial
6. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) mixed with ashwagandha (withania somnifera) has huge potency in treating menstrual trouble.
YOGA FOR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION
2. Sarvang asan
3. Vajra asan
4. Kamal sasn