Avoiding Gallstones Surgery is Possible
With the crashing economy, more people are looking for ways for avoiding gallstones surgery. I would too if I had to pay thousands of dollars out of my pocket to remove an organ, the gallbladder.
But saving money is not the only reason you should be avoiding gallstones surgery. You should also know that you could be avoiding bowel and colon cancer, severe nausea and diarrhea, bloating and even more problems further down the road.
In this article, you will learn some simple tips for passing gallstones naturally.
Gallbladder Surgery and Side Effects
Did you know that removing your gallbladder will increase your risk of colon and bowel cancers?
Did you know that common side effects of post surgery include nausea and persistent diarrhea?
Did you know that many people who go through with surgery are not able to eat their favorite foods (spicy) for years after surgery?
Did you know that passing your gallstones could be as easy as eating a variety of fruits and vegetables? Here are some tips if you are interested in trying a gallstone natural remedy.
Passing Gallstones with Remedies
There are some common sense rules when it comes to passing gallstones that are lodged in your bile ducts. Here are some simple rules you should immediately start following.
1. Drinking plenty of water is extremely important for passing gallstones. You should drink at least 100 ounces of water daily.
2. You should also be supplementing vitamin C which can help dissolve gallstones and make them dislodged from the bile ducts.
3. Fiber is important for your diet. You should be eating 5-7 servings of vegetables daily along with 2-3 servings of fruit.
4. Have you done a simple colon, liver or gallbladder cleanse lately? An annual cleanse for these organs is important if you are looking to pass the stones.
5. For the grains you eat, you should be looking at the dietary fiber of the servings you are eating. You should go for at least 3 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
6. Finally, you should also avoid fried and fast foods that will add to your cholesterol count and risk of gallstones.
7. Altering your diet can be important! There are well over 50 foods that have been shown to be helpful for flushing the gallbladder and stones.
Cancel Your Gallbladder Surgery by Tomorrow