Feet are not generally be a major concern to many people than any other body parts. Perhaps because of its location below, then the priority of cleanliness and health are often overlooked.
Without legs, the body can not be said of course perfect. Feet required for various activities, for running, walking, and jumping. Unfortunately, most people only know a little about what really happened in the foot.
Here are some interesting facts about the foot, like what written on Health24 from the book titled “The People’s Almanac”. The following facts from the many, how much did the fact that you already know?
· Most people have 26 bones in each foot, and some people have 28 bones anymore. This extra bone is called sesamoids are found just behind the big toe.
· 14 of 26 bones found in the fingers. Each finger has three bones, except the thumb.
· Your feet contain more sweat glands and nerves are more sensitive than a quarter inch of the other body parts.
Feet flat · does not always mean trouble. If flat feet aligned properly, it allows a person to be standing in a long time, because the weight is distributed to a larger area.
· Back pain, headaches, indigestion, and spinal disorders often associated with foot problems.
· Pattern right foot and your left is not the same.
· When running normally, the whole part of your foot is never flat on the ground.
· Standing with one foot is much more tiring than walking. The reason, request some muscle to the blood distribution to more smoothly.
· Warts and calluses on the feet are not normal conditions, but the most common problem occurs. They claim that you should choose the right type of shoes for the feet.
· Skin feet is thicker than skin elsewhere on your body.
· Under stress, you are more susceptible to the virus that causes warts on the feet.
· When buying shoes, the best idea is when your legs feel tired and maybe a little swollen. In this way, you probably will not buy shoes with sizes too small.
Recent search: facts about feet