You should know the type of drinks you need to avoid. Some people make soda drinks as their favorite beverage. Perhaps you are also one of them. Although clearly this drink contains no nutrients at all.
For health reasons, many manufacturers of these drinks labels a diet soda packaged in a “low sugar” or even “no sugar” label. The result, more and more people drink soda. As reported by Fit Sugar, however the packaging, soda drinks still have negative effects for health.
- Research shows that consuming a diet soda can increase the risk of heart attack and stroke by 44 percent.
- Artificial sweeteners contained in it, although free of calories, it still would cause the body to never feel full. This is why by drinking diet soda, you actually gain weight.
- If you do the diet and include diet soda into the list of your drinks, this habits can actually increase the risk of diabetes.
- The content of caffeine makes you jittery, increase blood pressure, and cause sleep problems and can lead to osteoporosis.
- Although the artificial sweetener is declared safe if taken within reasonable limits, but artificial sweeteners like aspartame can cause headaches and migraines. While other types of artificial sweeteners like acesulfame K, can cause nausea and you have a chance of getting cancer.
- Not only does diet soda do not contain any nutritional value beneficial to your body, it contains caffeine which can cause dehydration. Better you choose zero-calorie tea, seltzer or mineral water. Previous research also shows that diet soda increase the risk of stroke.Tagged with: Diet Soda, diet soda dangers, diet soda unhealthy,