Pregnancy is an amazing process. Unfortunately, hormonal changes and the needs of mother and fetus sometimes affects eating patterns that can lead to obesity. To fix this, know some easy ways to fight obesity during and after pregnancy, as reported by Quick Easy Fit (27/12) below.
- Make sure you meet the nutritional needs for yourself and your baby. If necessary, consult a dietician to monitor the condition of mother and baby in the womb.
- You still should exercise, but avoid too much exhausting physical activity. Due to the physical condition of every pregnant woman is different, the rules of exercise also should be consulted with an expert.
- Many doctors recommend pregnant women to perform yoga. Besides soothing and toning, yoga plays an important role in the formation of the immune system during pregnancy.
- Pregnant women should remain active. Because many studies have shown that women who are often active during pregnancy has a great chance of a healthy baby.
- Avoid unhealthy snacks, otherwise select snack full of fiber nutrition. Remember, you are not just keeping the health of yourself, but also the fetus in the womb.
- After delivery, the mother’s weight is likely to increase. However, you should avoid weight loss pills, because you are still feeding the infant.
- Instead of relying on drugs, it’s better to do a healthy diet but still meet the daily nutritional needs for yourself and the baby.
- Do not be lazy to breastfeed. Because breastfeeding can burn 500 calories in the body. Nevertheless, do not forget to replace the lost calories with healthy foods.
Those are some easy ways to fight obesity during and after pregnancy. Good luck!
You might also like this article: Pregnant Women do Not Need to Eat For Two.