Although many people assume that influenza is not dangerous diseases, but it could distract your concentration and make your productivity decline. Here are a number of foods that can help you prevent this disease:
- Chicken soup. The study revealed that chicken soup acts to increase body immunity. Moreover, if it is served in warm, the steam can help to overcome shortness of breath.
- Meat stew. Chicken or beef stew is rich in zinc and other minerals that can stimulate the immune system.
- Citrus and fruit juice. Citrus and other fruit juices have the effect of antihistamines (anti-allergy).
- Garlic. These types of herbs contain substances that can act as antiviral prevention of natural infection. Benefits of garlic are not diminished even if it is cooked.
- Pepper. It contains capsaicin (a kind of substance that gives a sense of warmth), which can help relieve upper airway (nose, base of nose, and larynx).
- Water. It could remove the toxins in the body. Try to drink at least eight glasses of water a day to make you stay healthy.Tagged with: benefits of garlic, Fruit Juices, Healthy Foods, Immune System, immunity, influenza, Shortness Of Breath, Zinc,