Here are 5 reasons why mosquitoes bite humans
Mosquito is one insect that is always bites on a human body. Not only cause itching, bite also able to cause dangerous diseases such as dengue fever, malaria, elephantiasis.
According to research reported by the healthmeup.com, mosquitoes bite humans because their bodies require amino acids in the human body to develop their eggs. In addition to these reasons, this is another reason why mosquitoes bite your body.
- Not only amino acids, DNA also attract their attention so that mosquitoes biting your body.
- One of the natural substances that exist in the human skin can become magnets that attract mosquitoes to bite your body.
- The content of steroids and cholesterol in your body also makes you become vulnerable to mosquito bites.
- High levels of uric acid in the human body will emit carbon dioxide which also attracts mosquitoes to bite your body.
- Body heat as well as certain bacteria will also attract mosquitoes to bite your body.
Those are some reasons mosquito bite your body. Therefore always provide anti-mosquito lotions to counteract their bites.