- Avoid salt, or any foods that is too salty. Choice of low or salt-free foods are the best if you suffer from bloating.
- Add ginger to food, the goal is to relieve bloating naturally. You can eat it straight, add ginger to soup, or stir-fry it.
- Avoid white pasta and processed foods, everything including simple carbohydrates are known trigger flatulence. Choose brown rice or whole wheat pasta to meet the needs of carbohydrates.
- Eating slowly, not only able to help lose weight, it also makes the digestive system work properly.
- Do not consume artificial sweeteners, because the compounds in it can cause bloating. Artificial sweeteners commonly found in sweets or soft drinks.
- Eating fruit, such as berries, melons, and grapes. The three fruits are easy to digest so that us can eliminate flatulence quickly.
- Do not be afraid to eat nuts, enjoy these foods rich in nutrients. It is good to eat little by little to avoid bloating.
Those are quick ways to eliminate a variety of flatulence. If the stomach is still bloated in the long term, do not hesitate to contact a medical expert.