Lack of Water is Dangerous for Your Blood
If we consume less than 8 glasses, then our body will create a balance by taking water resources from one element of the body, including the blood. Lack of water is harmful for our blood. Because, the blood will be thick. As a result, the journey of blood as a means of transport of oxygen and nutrients is disturbed. Blood which is thicker will also pass through the kidney that functions as a filter or tool to filter toxins from the blood.
If you a kidney have to filter thick blood, it must work extra hard. It is not impossible that the kidney could be damaged and will later have hemodialysis. what about the brain?
The thick blood travel will also be hampered as it passes through the brain. In fact, brain cells are most wasteful, consuming food and oxygen carried by blood. Thus the function of brain cells is not running optimally and may even die quickly. These conditions will increasingly lead to stroke.
Brain and blood are two important organs that have moisture content over 80 percent. The brain has a component of water by 90 percent, while the blood component has 95 percent water. At least, we normally need two liters a day or 8 glasses a day. Here are nine benefits of water (mineral) for the body.
1. Streamlining the digestive system. Consuming adequate amounts of water every day will expedite the digestive system so that we will be avoided from digestive problems such as ulcers or constipation. Burning calories will also run efficiently.
2. Slow the growth of cancer-causing substances, prevent kidney stones and heart disease. Drinking water will give the body more energy.
3. If we lack of water, our body will absorb the water content in the skin so the skin becomes dry and wrinkled. Therefore, consuming plain water can protect the skin from the outside, as well as moisturize and heal the skin. To maintain the beauty (especially for woman), we should drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
4. For fertility, water increases production of testosterone hormones in men and estrogen hormones in women. According to the findings of a thrombosis research institute in London, England, if someone always showers with cold water then their blood circulation will be more smoothly and their body feels fresh and fit. Bathing with cold water will increase production of white blood cells in the body and increase a person’s ability to attack viruses. Even a cold shower in the morning can increase testosterone production in men and estrogen in women. Which means fertility and sexual excitement will increase. Also improves skin tissue, healthier and stronger nails.
5. Water is also believed to be able to cure heart disease, rheumatism, skin damage, respiratory diseases, bowel, and female diseases, and much more. There are also pretty much alternative medications which uses water.
6. Hot water is not only used to treat various skin diseases, but also effective for treating paralysis such as stroke. Therefore, water can help strengthen back muscles, circulatory system and respiratory system. Effect of heat causes dilation of blood vessels, improving blood circulation and oxygen network, thereby preventing muscle stiffness, relieve pain. The content of ions, especially chlorine, magnesium, hydrogen and sulfate carbohydrates in hot water, helps dilation of blood vessels thus increasing blood circulation. Besides that, the water PH, can sterilize the skin.
7. Water gives relaxation effects. Try standing in the shower and feel the effects in the body. Shower water that falls into the body feels like a massage and is able to eliminate fatigue because it feels like a massage. A number of alternative medical experts say, that having contact with shower, a walk in the surrounding waterfalls, or rivers and parks with lots of fountains, will acquire the properties of ions negative. Negative ions which arise due to water droplets collide can relieve pain, neutralize toxins, combat disease and help to absorb and utilize oxygen. Negative ions in the blood stream will accelerate the delivery of oxygen to the cells and tissues.
8. For those who want to loose weight, drinking hot water before eating is one way to reduce the amount of food intake. Moreover water contains no calories, sugar, or fat. However it is best to drink water at medium temperature, not too hot, nor too cold.
9. The decreased amount of water in the body, will also decrease the organs function and will be more easily disturbed by bacteria, viruses, and others. However, the human body has a mechanism in maintaining the balance of water intake in the body. Water our bodies require approximately 2 – 2.5 liter (8-10 cups) per day. Total water demand is already including the water intake from food (such as soup, soto), syrup and others. In addition, water intake also obtained from the metabolism of food consumed and tissue metabolism in the body.