Natural Treatment for Diarrhea and Dysentery
Diarrhea and dysentery are usual disease that can affect anyone at any time. There are some useful home remedies for diarrhea and dysentery that are very helpful in relieving the condition naturally. These home remedies are simple and easy to use and apply.
Natural Treatment for Diarrhea
1. Avoid high fiber foods like whole grain cereals, whole pulses with husk.
2. In case of chronic diarrhea, the water and mineral losses have to be replenished, the nutritional requirements have to be met, and motions have to be reduced.
3. In case of chronic diarrhea, protein intake is doubled, carbohydrate is also increased but fat has to be decreased. Mineral losses have to be supplemented. Vitamins have to be given as the intestinal flora gets disturbed.
4. Avoid fried fatty foods. Also do not eat spices, pickles, chutneys and strongly flavored vegetables like cabbage, turnip, radish, capsicum, onion and garlic.
5. Also avoid raw vegetables and foods, excluding banana, pomegranate and papaya.
6. Black plum (Jamun ) mashed with water taken twice daily helps cure diarrhea with blood.
7. Add 12 grams of dry coriander powder to 12 grams of sugar candy powdered, mix in half a cup of water and drink. This is useful home remedy for bloody diarrhea.
Natural Treatment for Dysentery
1. Curd, rice and pulses taken with sugar candy help in this problem.
2. Eat fenugreek vegetable recipe daily or fenugreek seed powder three grams with curd. This is very effective home remedy for dysentery.
3. Make vegetables of 170 grams of plant of Amaranthus polygamus (Cholai) without spice and oil. It is helpful in dysentery.
4. Pomelo (chakotra) is also useful fruit in treating dysentery.
5. Boil tamarind (imli) in milk one-fourth. Drink this mixture with sugar twice or thrice a day.
6. Take equal quantities of dry fruit of Indian gooseberry (amla) and black salt. Immerse the dry fruit in water and when they become soft, grate them with black salt. Now make small tablets of one-centimeter diameter. Take twice a day half an hour after meals.
Always seek the best home remedies to get better result and consult to your medical physician when the problem gone bad.