Pregnant women often experience morning sickness. This is a situation where women will often nausea and vomit in early pregnancy. This condition is actually normal, but do not let your appetite disturbed because of the morning sickness.
Morning sickness occurs due to the increased number of estrogen and progesterone produced by the ovaries in early pregnancy. Levels of these hormones causes increased secretion of cells in the stomach to increase gastric fluid.
At the same time, the stomach slows down the ability to empty the bowels, and it causes nausea and vomiting. Usually, this discomforting condition occurs in the morning. But for some people, this sickness can even occur at any time. Usually it happens in the first trimester and can actually even take place throughout the pregnancy.
There is actually some ways that can help if morning sickness really discomforts you. If prescription drugs do not help, you can try these natural ways to help prevent morning sickness, according to Shine.
1. Eat bread or crackers before getting out of bed. Of course, for your convenience, save a few packets of biscuits near the bed.
2. Do not jump out of bed, get up slowly!
3. Storing yogurt, cottage cheese, juice or milk stock before you get up or go to bed. And probably will be a good time to ask for breakfast in bed from your partner.
4. Eat small meals several times, every time. Do not let your stomach stay empty for too long.
5. Try Preggie Pops or Drops Preggie. Candy drops naturally contain ginger and herbal combination to help alleviate the nausea associated with morning sickness and dry mouth.
6. Peppermint candies can also relieve nausea. Peppermint flavor can relieve throat and reduce nausea so that it can help reduce morning sickness.Tagged with: early pregnancy, Estrogen, morning sickness, morning sickness cure, morning sickness remedies, prevent morning sickness, Progesterone,