Ovarian cancer is an insidious disease that often surprise women. Almost the same as breast cancer, ovarian cancer can also be referred to as a ‘silent killer’, which is a disease that kills silently. To ensure that you survive ovarian cancer, be sure to recognize the hidden symptoms of ovarian cancer.
Dr Shruti Bhatia of ‘Action Cancer Hospital’, New Delhi, outlines some hidden symptoms of ovarian cancer, as reported by the Health Me Up (22/02).
1. Pressure or pain that is felt constantly on the abdomen, pelvis, back, or legs.
2. Abdominal swelling or feel bloated constantly.
3. Difficulty eating or feeling full hard.
4. Nausea, vomiting, digestive disorders, flatulence, and constipation.
5. Often feel tired all the time.
6. Digestive habits change, it could be diet, bowel movements, and so on.
7. Weight loss or increased dramatically, for no reason.
8. Increasingly short of breath.
9. More frequent urination.
10. Vaginal bleeding that is not unusual, for example when menstruation or menopause.
Do not worry if you feel a sudden stomach problem. It could be stomach problems. But if more and more of the above symptoms is experienced, you should immediately consult a doctor.
You might also like this article: It only takes 5 minutes to detect ovarian cancer?