Pimples have been the all-time problem of adolescent, teenager, and even adults. And though pimples are only temporary, the mere sight of them scattered all over your face is really unpleasant. But do not worry. There are several easy to follow steps, procedures, and ways to get rid of pimples courtesy of the product available at your home.
One of the best and certainly a very effective product to eliminate pimples is garlic. Garlic contains antibiotic properties that are proven safe and effective in treating pimples as well as acne. To use it: get whole garlic, mash it and apply it on the face with extra caution on the area rear the eyes. Let the garlic take effect for 10-15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm cloth.
But if you don’t want the smell of the garlic penetrating your nostril, here are more home remedies to cure pimples:
1. Combine 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Apply it to the affected area.
2. Combine cinnamon powder with honey and form it into paste. Right before sleeping, apply the mixture to your face and wash it the next morning. Do this every night for about 2 weeks and you will no longer worry about pimples.
3. Mixing grind nutmeg with milk will work to remove pimples instantly.
4. Applying an orange peel paste on the area of your face with pimples is another effective way. The orange peel should become a paste by grinding it with little water.
5. For additional protection from the formation of blackheads, combine 1 part fresh lime juice with 1 part groundnut oil. Apply the mixture to your face.
6. Blend raw papaya fruit to create a juice. This includes the seed and the skin. Apply it on swelling pimples.
7. Use boiled milk combined with fresh lime juice as facial wash for cracked skin, blackheads, and pimples.
8. Combine 1 part of rose water to 1 part of lime juice and apply it in the pimples. Leave it for about 20-30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
9. Apply on the affected area for at least 1 hour the pulp of ripe tomatoes. Wash it off with water.
10. Potatoes grated and applied on affected area can cure pimples. It is also effective on curing boils, whiteheads, blackheads, and other skin blemishes.
11. A powdered pomgranate skin & roasted paste mixed with lime juice can treat pimples effectively. This mixture could also treat whiteheads, blackheads, and boils.
12. Ground radish seeds formed into paste and mixed with water remove blackheads.
13. Mix lime juice with ground drumstick pods and leaves. Apply it on the pimples.
14. Mint juice when applied on every evening can treat pimples as well. It also effective in treating scabies, insect stings, skin infections, and eczema.
15. Combine ground sesame seeds paste with water. Apply it on the affected area. It is also effective in treating skin rashes and allergies.
16. To prevent pimples, apply on the face mixture of fresh fenugreek leaves and water. Wash it on the next day with warm water.
17. Mix an equal amount of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice. Apply it on the affected area. Wash it off after about 10-15 minutes. It also prevents blackheads.Tagged with: Antibiotic Properties, Cracked Skin, Facial Wash, Garlic, Garlic Garlic, Home Remedies Pimples, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Little Water, Lukewarm Water, Mash, Next Morning, Nostril, Nutmeg, Orange Peel, Papaya Fruit, Pimples, Time Problem, Tsp, Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples,