Hot weather often make some people annoyed. Because people more likely sweat despite not doing any activity. The body will easily become tired in this weather. But do not worry, all of that can be overcome. The following are some tips to stay fit during hot weather, reported by Fox News.
- Replace water and electrolytes. Diligently drink mineral water to replace the fluids of the body.
- Wear light clothing that absorbs sweat so that you do not feel the heat and does not cause body odor.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Limit outdoor sports.
- Alert to elders. They are more vulnerable to sudden changes in temperature.
- Increase more rest and try to nap.
- Diligently take a bath. Because the body sweats would have caused a lot of bacteria. You must be diligent to be fresh and fragrant.
- Save household chores for another day! Hot air makes you sweat easily and easily become tired.
- Keep away from coffee and alcohol. Because both are diuretic substances that will inhibit the absorption of Na ions. ADH concentration resulting in reduced so water reabsorption inhibited and increased urine volume.
Hot weather should not inhibit your activity. So do not be sluggish in the middle of this summer.