Signs of Hearing Problems
Health Tips – According Onlinehealth, noise (linke in a factory or an airport area), the consumption of drugs, and also a descendant, are the factors that cause hearing loss.
Therefore, if lately you feel there is something wrong with your hearing, feel free to check you ears to a specialist, answer these question to make sure whether or not you should go to the doctor.
1. I often ask people to repeat what they say.
2. I could hear, but sometimes can not understand all the words.
3. My hearing is not as good as usual.
4. I have difficulty to hear in noisy places.
5. I had trouble following conversations group.
6. My family told me that I set the radio and television too loud.
7. I have trouble understanding the words of children.
8. I like to ensure what people say through a spouse or members of the family.
9. I’m having trouble hearing in a cinema or large meeting places
10. People say, my hearing is less good.
If you answered “Yes” more than three questions above, you should see a doctor or an expert to conduct a hearing test. The longer you delay it, the more difficult it is to restore your hearing.
Some pharmacies or clinics that provide hearing aids, can also do a hearing test.