When certain substances in the urine are collected and solidified in the kidney or urinary tract, it causes kidney stones. University of Maryland Medical Center said that the symptoms of kidney stones include:
- The pain that comes and disappear sudden and rapidly. The pain often appears on the wrong side of the back of the abdomen or in the abdomen. Moreover, if it is touched.
- The color of urine different from usual.
- Generally, urine is accompanied by blood.
- Fever or chills.
- Vomiting or feeling nauseous.
- Pain in the groin or testicle. (more…)