Thyme leaves, cute herbal rich in benefits
Thyme is one of many types of herbs that is well known around the world. These leaves are mostly used as a spice in the kitchen. When in fact the thyme leaves contain many health benefits such as the following.
The content of flavonoids in the leaves of thyme has a high antioxidant properties in it. Along with manganese and vitamin K, thyme leaves protect the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress that can increase the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory properties presented in the thyme leaves help chronic inflammation in the body.
- Thyme also has antibacterial properties so it can fight infections caused by bacteria and fungi.
- Consuming warm water mixed with thyme leaves can cure respiratory problems such as bronchitis, coughs, and colds.
- High iron content in thyme leaves is useful for treating anemia and fatigue that affects many women.
- Vitamin K, iron, calcium, and manganese presented in thyme leaves may improve bone health.
- Health experts also say that the anti-bacterial content in thyme leaves can cure acne.
Thyme leave is proved to have a myriad of health benefits for your body.