Tips to Prevent Varicose
Varicose veins is a condition where the veins swell and forms a winding stream.
Varicose veins occur because the blood vessel muscle structure are weak and are not strong enough to push blood back into circulation. As a result, blood flow stops and are gathered at the base of the vein, so the veins swell. Then appears blood sedimentation on the vessels.
Well, here are tips to prevent varicose veins, according to healthday.
– Give skin sunscreen daily.
– Exercise regularly to get stronger legs and improve blood circulation. Especially exercise for the leg.
– Maintain a healthy weight.
– Do not cross your legs frequently.
– Move frequently, avoid sitting or standing for long periods.
– Do not wear clothes that are too tight. Avoid high heels.
– If you wear stockings, use elastic ones.
– Eat more fiber to help prevent constipation, which can lead to varicose veins.
– Reduce salt intake.