Tips to Treat Bruises
Bruises are formed due to rupture of blood vessels which keeps the blood flowing in between the tissues beneath the skin. According to healthday. U.S. National Library of Medicine helps us by giving tips how to heal bruises.
– Put an ice pack to the bruised area less than 15 minutes per hour.
– Position the bruised area to be higher than the heart.
– Do not use the bruised areas of the body to move, so the affected muscle have a chance to rest.
– To help reduce pain, you can consume Acetaminophen or Paracetamol.
– Never attempt to remove the blood using a needle.