Top Rated Herbal Remedies For Acne Problem
Skin specialists are of the opinion that it is common for people in the age group of 11 to 30 years to get acne at least once. It can affect people of any age and race. It is more common in adolescents and even in young adults. However, people in their 50s get this issue.
What causes acne?
1. Experts are of the opinion that the primary reason behind acne formation is the increase in the level of androgen hormone.
2. When this hormone increases in production, it will make the oil glands under the skin to grow. The enlarged gland in turn will in turn produce more oil. This excessive sebum production can break down the cellular walls in the pores. This will increase the growth of bacteria.
3. Genetic factors can also contribute towards acne formation
4. Some medicines that have lithium and androgen can also increase the formation of acne.
5. In some people, greasy cosmetics can contribute towards acne formation.
6. Nutrition deficiency can also contribute towards acne formation.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and vitamin A deficiency can also contribute towards acne
8. Stress is another reason and
9. Excessive intake of oily foods, caffeinated drinks and hormonal imbalance can make it.
It is recommended that regardless of their age, people should opt for herbal remedies for acne. These remedies are safe to use and they do not cause any side effects. Furthermore, apart from curing the actual acne, they will also improve the overall skin health to a great extent. This is where Golden Glow capsules gets into picture.
Golden Glow capsules: These capsules can be stated as the best herbal remedies for acne as they contain pure herbal ingredients with the best antibacterial and antifungal properties for curing acne. Here are the details about some of the ingredients present in these capsules:
1. Neem can kill bacteria that spread acne
2. Haritaki being a purifier can remove toxins from the body and it is effective in curing chronic acne
3. The anti-inflammatory, anti fungal and anti-bacterial properties can be effective in treating not only acne, but also many types of skin disorders
4. Tulsi leaves can be effective in treating different types of skin disorders due to the anti-bacterial properties
5. The paste of mulethi is used for several decades for curing different forms of skin blemishes and so this is added in the herbal remedies for acne to provide the right kind of glow to the skin.
6. Gulab can be effective in maintaining the pH balance in skin and it can calm not only acne, but also many other skin disorders like eczema.
7. Manjishtha is an herb that can give answer to any type of skin problem.
In short, Golden Glow capsules are multi-ingredient capsules that can safely cure acne and can also provide the right kind of glow through its effective ingredients. In addition to the above-mentioned herbs, there are many other ingredients present in these capsules.
Also Read: Acne Treatment for the Affected Skin