Vaginal Discharge and Yeast Infection Treatment
Vaginal discharge means secretion from the vagina. Vaginal discharge is normal in females’ day to day lives. A normal vaginal discharge consists of about a teaspoon (4 milliliters) a day that is white or transparent, thick to thin, and odorless. This is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off. Femi forte has been used by hundreds of thousands of women across the world who notices the changes in the appearance or consistency in the vaginal discharge. The reasons for this could be many as described below: –
*Discharge accompanied by itching, rash or soreness
*Persistent, increased discharge
*Burning on skin during urination
*Ovulation (the production and release of an egg from your ovary in the middle of your menstrual cycle)
Candidacies can be treated with yeast infection diet. This is a simple method that you can follow daily to kill the yeast fungus in your body which causes yeast infections. It should be noted that eating food rich in sugars and yeast will create a favorable environment for yeast fungus which will allow it to multiply and cause infections.
• Vaginal burning sensation
• Pelvic pain
• Loss of appetite
• Urinary incontinence
• Vaginal discharge
• Frothy vaginal discharge
• Burning pain after urination
• Green vaginal discharge
• Vaginal itching
How to cure vaginal discharge: – Know here we find out some solutions which will be helpful to cure vaginal discharge. Yogurt is very good remedy to cure vaginal discharge and it is very effective to cure any kind of vaginal infection, so we can say that eating yogurt is very good to cure vaginal discharge. Other remedy to cure discharge is just reduce intake of sugar , sweets including fruits and foods which contains yeast like bread , mushrooms because these all things helps to cause yeast infection.
• Keep your genital area clean and dry.
• Avoid douching. While many women feel cleaner if they douche after menstruation or intercourse, it may actually worsen vaginal discharge because it removes healthy bacteria lining the vagina that are there to protect you from infection.
• Use an over-the-counter cream or vaginal suppository, IF you know that you have a yeast infection.
• Try to reduce stress.
• Use condoms to avoid catching or spreading sexually transmitted diseases.
• Keep your blood sugars under good control if you have diabetes