Yoga for mom – yoga for dad
Practicing yoga at an early age is a good habit and will keep you away from any health problem at a later stage in your life. It helps you to overcome many health problems, makes you fit, and helps you stay younger by controlling cell deterioration in your body. However, if you could not do it then and now in your late 30’s parenting your children and want to practice Yoga, let me tell you it is never too late.
– Mothers can start practicing yoga after 6 weeks of delivering a baby. However, before staring yoga you need to consult your doctor, get a physical check and ask him what kind of exercises are suitable for you. Your doctor will let you know what kind of yoga can you practice and should you opt for this exercise mainly.
– Once your doctor permits locate yoga retreats, meditation retreats, yoga classes, yoga studios or personal yoga instructor if you need personalized training
– Your yoga instructor will let you know about your routine, your exercises and diet as well
– The yoga instructor is like a doctor. He/she should know about your habits and lifestyle completely because it will help him/her plan a routine for you.
– The main reason for using this yoga mat is to help you work on your coordination and balance. Many positions require a balanced way. If not, you will not be able to practice the various poses. The balance and posture will benefit your health. For this it is necessary to maintain coordination and meditation.
– Around the left foot arch, loop a strap and hold it in both your hands. Inhale and straighten the knee you had folded and move the left heel towards the ceiling. Move your hands along with it, till your elbows are completely straightened. While raising your hands, press your shoulders towards the floor.
– Hold the leg in the vertical position for 1-3 minutes and release it later. Now practice this asana with your other leg.
– After entering the parenting phase in your life, this exercise becomes all the more important for you because you deal with different situations every day while upbringing the child. These situations might put you in stress and you need to be patient and calm to assure a stress free environment for your child. Sleepless nights, running after the child, for feeding him/her playing with him/her, etc everything adds to the daily activities of your life and you need to keep your mind and body prepared for it.
Start today and enjoy your parenting by staying calm and healthy with yoga. by: Ericmayars